We are excited to be able to announce the 2021 scholarships under the Westerman JIlya Institute for Indigenous Mental Health are now OPEN!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON JULY 1ST 2021
THE SUCCESSFUL RECIPIENTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2021 – WORLD SUICIDE PREVENTION DAY.
The scholarship provides eligible psychology students with $10,000 to help with study, living and transport costs, affording vital financial assistance at any stage of their undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
1. Students MUST be enrolled to study psychology
2. Students must be in enrolled in an Australian university
3. Students must provide proof of enrolment
4. Students must provide academic transcripts as proof of good academic standing
5. The scholarship preferences those who have remote and rural connections and/or who wish to work in remote and rural locations upon graduation.